Thursday 3 December 2009

All my single ladies, all my single ladies

Written to: ♫ Arctic Monkeys- Mardy Bum ♫

As Christmas comes I find myself single again, dreading all the loved up couples, missing snuggling and sitting on my own on Christmas Day. And I'll be working so much over the holidays that I'll barely have any time to meet new people, let alone spend time with the people I love.

So I find it strange to say that although I will miss the warmth of another, I am generally feeling optimistic about being single at the moment. With my course and work going on I already have so much on my plate, and I'm having to be quite selfish. There's just no time for a boyfriend.

It's worrying how often I hear women worry about finding a man or getting over men at the moment. Of course, I will want to settle down eventually but I honestly believe there is love out there for everybody and it will come when that day happens. There's no point trying to push it further, it's fate.

In the mean time, enjoy yourself and learn from your mistakes. I will make much better decisions from now on based on the nightmare I have been in the past.

Besides, there are lots of new guys I know who have recently become single...

No comments:

Post a Comment